Saturday, January 20, 2018

50 Below

To all the real hip hop heads out there, the latest album titled "Brand New Throw Back" by yours truly will be released in less than 12 days! This album is a bar fest with a few heavy hitting indie features to look out for. I kept to what i know on this one, storytelling, letter wars, and metaphors. I don't really want to talk about what's missing from the game because in retrospect, it's really not missing.

 Too many people are content with what is pushed down their throats instead of looking for what they actually want to hear. That, or put blinders on when it's time to show support, share, RT....etc. Let's not do that this time. Presented to you on this day is my 1st release from the album. I hope you all take a bit of time to watch this video. Leave comments on Youtube for me and i will respond! Thank you in advance for not only supporting me, but staying a true fan hip hop!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment