Thursday, May 19, 2011

Why is Carlos Boozer trying to rap...




Chicago Bulls ballplayer Carlos Boozer made his debut as a rap artist in game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals yesterday. Im sorry... i know this is my own opinion, and sometimes i tend to say things with a callous attitude.... but are you fucking serious?? Boozer had to get help from seasoned veterans Twista and Mario Winans to pull off this hideous attempt at music making. I hate to say it but Boozer's verse was so bad not even Twista could save it.

Some people should realize that they cant be good at everything and leave well enough alone! I also have to say if his friends told him he raps good then maybe he should stop hanging around them!!

You can type Twista ft Mario Winans "Winning Streak" (Chicago Bulls Anthem) to hear the song on youtube but im telling you..... its gonna give you a headache!! I would post the link on here but its gonna mess my ratings up...lmao..

No comments:

Post a Comment