Friday, December 8, 2017

Here's a beat i put together a couple weeks ago. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of it! I make videos like this a lot on Youtube and get a good amount of comments usually. Since i feed to get my shit together on this page i thought it'd be a good idea to post some of the vids from there on the blog. Sub me on Youtube to get a chance to see the new vids and all of the other videos that are still doing numbers! Share on twitter, G+, Facebook....wherever you'd like! Thanks in advance and stay tuned. The album release and music videos are in process and on the way. For the love of Hip Hop!! 

Also..... follow me on Spotify!!! I have a few albums on there and that'll be where the new release drops 1st!!! http://spoti.fi/2yu89qd

No comments:

Post a Comment